Choosing Options, Honoring Options (COHO) is a coalition of individuals and organizations whose mission is to encourage advance care planning and meaningful conversations centered upon personal choices for end-of-life care.
We do this by offering the following services:
- COHO Public Forums
- Advance directive and POLST facilitator classes with Respecting Choices
- Public speakers for your social, community, healthcare, work or faith group
- COHO Conversations: Personalized group discussions on the subjects of death, dying, advance directives, and end-of-life care
- Advance care planning materials, online resources and training
View a 7-minute video introduction to COHO:
Sign Up for Respecting Choices Facilitator Certification
Respecting Choices advance care planning facilitator courses are taught by local COHO instructors
- Advance Directives First Steps Course – October 18, 2013
- POLST Last Steps Course – November 22, 2013–New this year!
For more information, download course description